Monday, April 13, 2009

BLUE MONDAY & BUNNIES IN MY BATH


Hello and welcome to Blue Monday hosted by Sally of Smiling Sally. If you go to her blog you can get a list of all the other participants.

Today I have my bath with lots of blue. This cute little chick banner I made last week to give my bath a little touch of Easter.


A little shelf in my bath with some Easter tucked in here and there.

This room needs a fresh coat of paint but I like the blue in here so much I think I'm just gonna stay with the same color.

A closeup of a little bunny plate from Avon.

Some cute little embroidered tea towels that my daughter Jen bought me a few years ago.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend! See you again on Saturday for Pink Saturday with Beverly of How Sweet the Sound.
Bless you, Shirl

15 comments:

Smilingsal said...

I agree that this wall color is perfect. In fact, it looks exactly like the color on my guest bathroom! So soft. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi Shirl,
What a cute banner. I really like the Avon bunny plate too. Happy Blue Monday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

pretty eye candy...thanks for sharing

Claudie said...

Shirley
I have a card just like your pretty one. I sent it out to my mom. She loved it. I think I might tell her not to throw it out..I could make a nice hanger for my room. Thanks for showing us.
Happy Blue Monday.
Love Claudie
xoox

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Shirl, oh, lovely!!!!! Such sweet things. Your blog is so nice.

Happy Blue Monday.

Barb

Valerie said...

Your bath is adorable...so vintage and welcoming. I agree that the Avon bunny plate is too cute!

Blessings to you this Easter Monday,
Valerie

pughy said...

you have a very colorful little house, we love the blue and that little plate is realy cute.

Hugs GJ x

Mary @ Boogieboard Cottage said...

Love your Ester decorations! :O)

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Shirl; What a lovely blue bath room. Your shelf is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs;
Alaura

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Shirl! Awww, I didn't realize you had a pretty blue bathroom! Love all your accessories there! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

jeanne said...

Hi Shirl, I too love the color of blue in your bathroom. It all looks so festive with your decorations as well. Funny, I have been looking at paint colors to paint my guest bathroom. Nice post today.

Hugs...Jeanne

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Shirl! The bunnies in your bath are adorable :) I love that chick plaque too! I love the blue, in fact, that is almost the same blue as my bedroom!

Love you,
Amy

KatCollects said...

Very cute way to add some Easter touches to your bathroom. I hope you have a good week.
Kathy

Pearl said...

Your Easter pictures are beautiful! I love the board you made with the chicks.

vickie said...

Shirl, as always, everything looks so pretty. Love the blues, the banner, birdhouse, bunnies! Cute!