Monday, April 13, 2009

BLUE MONDAY & BUNNIES IN MY BATH


Hello and welcome to Blue Monday hosted by Sally of Smiling Sally. If you go to her blog you can get a list of all the other participants.

Today I have my bath with lots of blue. This cute little chick banner I made last week to give my bath a little touch of Easter.


A little shelf in my bath with some Easter tucked in here and there.

This room needs a fresh coat of paint but I like the blue in here so much I think I'm just gonna stay with the same color.

A closeup of a little bunny plate from Avon.

Some cute little embroidered tea towels that my daughter Jen bought me a few years ago.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend! See you again on Saturday for Pink Saturday with Beverly of How Sweet the Sound.
Bless you, Shirl

15 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I agree that this wall color is perfect. In fact, it looks exactly like the color on my guest bathroom! So soft. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Shirl,
What a cute banner. I really like the Avon bunny plate too. Happy Blue Monday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

pretty eye candy...thanks for sharing

Claudie said...

Shirley
I have a card just like your pretty one. I sent it out to my mom. She loved it. I think I might tell her not to throw it out..I could make a nice hanger for my room. Thanks for showing us.
Happy Blue Monday.
Love Claudie
xoox

Barb said...

Shirl, oh, lovely!!!!! Such sweet things. Your blog is so nice.

Happy Blue Monday.

Barb

Valerie said...

Your bath is adorable...so vintage and welcoming. I agree that the Avon bunny plate is too cute!

Blessings to you this Easter Monday,
Valerie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

you have a very colorful little house, we love the blue and that little plate is realy cute.

Hugs GJ x

Mary @ Boogieboard Cottage said...

Love your Ester decorations! :O)

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Shirl; What a lovely blue bath room. Your shelf is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs;
Alaura

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Shirl! Awww, I didn't realize you had a pretty blue bathroom! Love all your accessories there! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

jeanne said...

Hi Shirl, I too love the color of blue in your bathroom. It all looks so festive with your decorations as well. Funny, I have been looking at paint colors to paint my guest bathroom. Nice post today.

Hugs...Jeanne

Unknown said...

Hi Shirl! The bunnies in your bath are adorable :) I love that chick plaque too! I love the blue, in fact, that is almost the same blue as my bedroom!

Love you,
Amy

KatCollects said...

Very cute way to add some Easter touches to your bathroom. I hope you have a good week.
Kathy

Pearl said...

Your Easter pictures are beautiful! I love the board you made with the chicks.

vickie said...

Shirl, as always, everything looks so pretty. Love the blues, the banner, birdhouse, bunnies! Cute!