Friday, March 25, 2011

PINK SATURDAY March 26, 2011

Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly of How Sweet the Sound. If you go to visit her you can get a list of all the other participants.

Thank you all so much for your kind comments about my medical problem. I'm slowing down alot since my problem with my heart. Taking time for me and I'm stopping to smell the roses! LOL

I went back to part time work and it's working out alot better for me. The money was good working full time but money is not everything. LOL

Today for my pinkness I'm starting to get my Easter decorations out so I thought there is enough pink in here to count for Pink Saturday.




Cute little Easter placemats for my kitchen island.




A cross stitched basket I made about thirty years ago. Still love it!





My little Thomas Kincade FTD house. Lights up too! Love it!



Some close ups.






The back is adorable too!





Thank you so much for stopping by, it was so nice to visit with you. I'm looking forward to visiting you all this week!
Blessings, Shirl

12 comments:

Connie said...

Everything looks just so springy, honey! Plus you have your baby home and that's a blessing. Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

Hope you are on the mend and taking time out, everything looks lovely! Hugs Marilou

Betty said...

So glad to hear that you are taking it easy!! I hope your health continues to improve. I always look forward to seeing your decorations change with the seasons! Happy Pink Saturday Shirl!

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
Kandy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Shirl,
Glad to hear that you are feeling!

I love all of your Easter lovliness!!

Everything is so pretty ad those placemats are just he cutest things!!

Hugs,
Debbie

★Carol★ said...

Glad you're doing ok, Shirl! What a scare that must have been. Love all of your Easter decorations, especially the yummies on that pretty cake stand!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Carol

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

I'll bet just having your son home will have your health on the mend. Thx for sharing your spring things. Have a happy pink week

Terri Morse said...

Hi Shirl! I can't believe you've decorated so beautifully with what's been going on lately! Your Kinkade cottage is so sweet. It looks so pretty amongst the "garden" flowers. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Hugs, Terri

Char said...

Once again you grace us with so much beauty and lovely things to admire. I could sit here all day and just take it all in.
Happy Pink Saturday Shirley, Char

Pearl said...

Such cute little cottages, I'm so glad that your feeling better. Your right your health is worth more. Take care, Pearl

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

You are alreadyg etting ready for Easter! It sounds like it was a good choice to work part time! You have to have room for creating!Everything looks great!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

So glad you are slowing down a bit, Shirl! It is important to take things easier. Love your Easter/Spring decor! Doesn't everything look so pretty with that jadite?!?!Did Jen paint that pretty pastry cake pic for you? I LOVE it!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents