Friday, December 16, 2011

PINK SATURDAY DEC. 17,2011

Hello and welcome to my Pink Saturday post hosted by Beverly of How Sweet the Sound. Today I have a pretty little pink Christmas pillow that my daughter Jen cross stitched for me several years ago. It's one of my favorite decorations.


A close up.



The next three pictures are from a Stampin Up party that I went to. The neat thing about them is that you only use one sheet of 12x12 scrapbook paper, then use your scarp supplies to make all nine cards. Sorry I missed a picture so I only have six cards showing here. I'll repost them next week.






Below is my sweet Angel, she is about 12 years old now and she is slowing down a bit.



My favorite Christmas tree ornament. I made this over 25 years ago.





An old shelf in my kitchen with my jadeite.



My Mother's Goebel Nativity set. She started buying these but passed away before she purchased the complete set.





A little corner of my living room.

Thank you so much for stopping by it was so nice to visit with you. I still have a little Christmas decorating to do then I'll start baking. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Shirl

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

How gorgeous your decors are!

Pink at my page, please come and see. Have a wonderful holiday from my family to yours!

Annesphamily said...

HPS to you! I love all your treasures! The nativity pieces are gorgeous. I love to collect nativity sets. This one you share is so elegant. Enjoy the weekend! Hugs Anne

Antiques And Teacups said...

I am a cross stitcher and I love your pillows, ornaments and things. How special your daughter made you that lovely pillow! My does no hand work...she does triathalons...in her 40s! Guess she didn't inherit the handwork gene! Thanks for sharing, happy PS and Merry Christmas!
Ruth

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Merry Christmas, Shirl!!!
Pretty and pink! Sure loved seeing your decor and cards!
I just made 1 Christmas treat this year and just posted the recipe...
EnJOY Christms!
Warmly,
deb

Pearl said...

Hi Shirl, I just love that pillow that Jen made she is so talented like her Mom. And Angel is the prettiest little girl ever! Your home looks so festive. Have a blessed day. Pearl

malowanekrzyżykami said...

The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends...
Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
xoxoxoxoxox
Elżbieta